Here we are on the much anticipated and long awaited graduation day! It was in the Masonic in San Francisco.

Here we are with his diploma! This was such an amazing day! The crowning glory to SO MUCH hard work, sweat, and even some tears (by me of course).

And here we are a few days previous with Chris' parents. They really made the time so great for us! We were so busy packing and getting things together and they helped us pack, celebrate, and just relax to take it all in. If they hadn't been there we probably would have stayed at home, packed, and ate fast food. They took us out and took care of us to really make it memorable. We owe you guys big time! So glad they could come! Below is Chris being hooded. They did the hygienists first so that is who you see walking off the stage. The big screen in the back shows a closer look of him getting his hood and his face. People laughed because he paused to switch his tassle and made a funny face. I would almost describe it as a "wuzzup, I did it, and I'm a doctor face". Not sure how else to describe it.











3 comments:
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS (again) CHRIS!!! AMAZING!!!
Glad you were able to have some fun with the parents :) and not having added stress with everything that was going on :)
I'm so happy for you Chris! Great job. Did I ever tell you that Mr. Dugoni lives at Classic Residence by Hyatt where I work. He is a really nice man.
YAY!!!! now you are a legit doctor chris! Also, patience, you looked adorable and your dress was so cute! CONGRATS! Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment