So I am finally posting...not sure how much I will get done tonight. This is our CRAZY day right before we moved when we had to get all dressed up and go to the graduation ball at the Ritz Carlton. We were so rushed because we had so much to do.

Here's our table. That's our pal Rachel right accross and her Mom. Darren is there too but blocked by the flowers. We also sat with Danny and his wife, Craig, Stubbs and Brandy, and one of Chris' professors.

Not sure how but Chris broke his bowtie so that is me trying to jerryrig it together. It ended up working but we are now in the market for a new bow tie.

These are a bunch of our friends from Church. All the girls and then all the guys. They are a super fun crowd!

I tried to get video of Chris doing his deacon dance but for some reason I couldn't get it to go right side up. I'm still new to this IMAC thing. Enjoy!














1 comment:
HOW FUN!! I want to go to a ball.... Hmm....
Love your dress! :)
Post a Comment