Sunday, August 16, 2009

Paris part 1

And we finally make it to our last city...PARIS!! I was so excited! We arrived late afternoon so we didn't see a whole lot the first day.


You may recognize the tower.


Again with the kissing thing? Really?


Notre Dame. I was dying to see this place! I have wanted to go ever since the first time I saw it in 3rd grade! Loved it!


The famous rose window.


That is the organ. The sound is amazing!! We actually got to sit in on a mass a few days later. Those pics will come soon. But the sound inside is amazing!


I'm in Notre Dame!! Ahhh!! The whole time I was like this!


Close up of one of the rose windows. There are two.


The choir.


Outside looking up from the side.


And who could that be?? Yep...Quasimodo himself!


In the gardens.


Speaking of Quasimodo...


Nice picture of the buttresses and outside one of the rose windows.

No comments: