Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sleeping??

I don't normally post pictures of my girls on the blog but this one had to make it. I was watching Sarah while she was home sick for a few days. She said she was tired so I told her to go in her room and sleep. I thought she was sleeping in there it was so quiet. Well...apparently...she couldn't sleep without ALL of her favorite toys. When I came in to check on her I laughed so hard I almost woke her up. LOL!!


How many toys can you count in these pictures?


And both legs in 1 pant leg?? This girl is so creative!


Did I mention there were layers??? A spatula?

3 comments:

Amy said...

SO CUTE!!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

CUTE! Your girls are going to miss you :(

that is really fun tho! I always tried sleeping with my favorite toys... they ususally ended up on the groud. So.. oh well.

WAY TO GO CUTIE GIRL!

diana umina said...

Hmmmmmm...I just might have a few pics like this of YOU.......just waiting for the right moment to share them.....