


OK...so I did a really lousy job of taking pictures of Chris' party. Things were just so crazy this week that I didn't photo journal things as much as I would have liked. We had a great party! Lots of pizza, fruit and veggies, soda, and sweets. We played games, did a "30 questions about the birthday boy" trivia game, and I handed out these cute goodie bags with the "wicked goods" (Chris' favorite peanut butter chocolate chip cookie) in them. I spent a lot of time on the details of this party and am so mad I did document it with pictures. Oh well...What can you do.

And you can't tell but I spent hours putting up all these streamers. The lantern actually lights up but I didn't get a picture of it. The signs say look who is 30 and Congratulations and there are these cute #30 thinks hanging down from a bunch of places. It took MUCH longer than I thought it would but at least I was able to stay up and keep Chris company while he did his pink wax denture messy project!





2 comments:
Ah....all the years I did THE WALL in our kitchen here...you cuaght the birthday decore bug from me! Looks wonderful...never had the patience....take that back, I did have THE Patience, but not the kind to hang all those streamers way late at night or way early in the morning!
Hugs,
Mom
Seriously awesome!!
We were sad we couldn't make it.
We do have a present for you chris! however we didn't mail it since for some reason we have bad lck mailing you things. You never get them. however I am sure we will see each other soon! :)
Love you guys! MISS YOU!
Post a Comment