Friday, April 17, 2009

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures

So...after going to the doctor for yet a 3rd time for a really sore throat that has lasted over a month. We also ruled out Mono. Thank heavens!!. The Dr. told me to do a sinus rinse everyday for a few days to see if that made any difference. A sinus rinse? Yes...stick this thing up your nose, feel like you have been under water inhaling for a few minutes, and rinse out those sinuses. Well...after a few days...sore throat is gone. It actually wasn't too bad but I couldn't help but feel gross and bust out laughing every time I did it. Ahhh...the excitement of life!

1 comment:

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

seriously not fair how you can still look cute in a picture like that. Oh well. :S Sorry about that! :) I don't think I would have the nerves to do it. Maybe... I don't know. GLAD YOU DID! BEST WIFE EVER WITH ALL THAT YOU DID FOR CHRIS!