Soo...we took a trip to Oregon to check out a potential job as a dentist. It's a very long story but we are definitely considering the position. Unfortunately while we were there I was STILL sick and not my normal self so I only took these two pictures!! I'm really sad about it! But this is our trip to Eugene OR. Chris is really into running as most of you know and U of O is the home of Prefontaine a very famous runner.

This is Chris standing by the sign at the entrance to the HUGE track stadium that they have.
And here is some video. It was POURING rain that day!



3 comments:
THats awesome! If you guys end up moving there count us in in helping out! Road trip to move the Adams :) Looks awesome! :)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Stay here. j/k Oregon sounds nice, if you like rain.
Hey....we know dentist back here too you know....
Missing U Mom
Post a Comment