Sunday, April 5, 2009

BUSY!!!

Hi Everyone!! So sorry for the lack of posting. All I can say is that Chris and I have been busier than we could ever imagine right now!! Our days are literally packed from early morning to LATE at night. PLUS on top of all of this I have been SO SICK and still trying to go 100 miles an hour. I'm now still working as a nanny (and since my girls have been really sick too I've been working overtime like crazy with them) but also teaching 11 classes a week and applying for jobs and trying to get all my recomendations together while putting everything together for our move, our graduation trip, AND CHRIS' 30TH BIRTHDAY!!!! I've been planning and saving for this one for 2 years and he hasn't a clue what we are doing. IF YOU KNOW DO NOT POST ANY SPOILERS IN ANY COMMENTS!!!!!!!! It's this weekend!! So pictures will come late next week hopefully! SO EXCITED!! So here are a couple posts to hold you over. Unfortunately I haven't had my camera to show everything we've been doing but we are having fun and staying super busy. Love you all!!

2 comments:

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

its ok! :) Busy is a good thing :)

diana umina said...

Easy there girl....remember what your Mama told you....take care of yourself!