Sorry the image quality is so poor. This was taken on my phone by a 6 year old. LOL.
So after my appendix came out and all of our winter traveling, it had been almost 3 weeks since I used my car. We drove it twice before I had to get up one morning early and go to work. It had a little bit of trouble starting each time but we didn't think much of it. Well....it turns out my battery had completely died! I went out that morning and it wouldn't start. Chris was gone at school since he leaves at like 7am and I was leaving at 7:30. So I talked our neighbor into helping me out. He didn't have cables or even know how to do it but he at least had a running car. So I had him sit back and watch me work wonders. The car started right up and took me to work but it still needed a new battery. The repair shop wanted to charge me $150! Well I went to Costco (this is all in the POURING rain that day) baught a battery for 60$ and installed it myself. Easy as pie. This is me in the garage of where I work because it was super gross outside. Thanks Dad for teaching me how to fix stuff!



No comments:
Post a Comment