Ok....so I have been crazy busy! Blogging has slipped down the priority list and I'm really sorry to those who noticed. I still have more to blog about but don't have any more time right now. I've been picking up a lot of extra aerobics classes because people have been really sick lately and added some more to my own schedule. I literally feel like all I do is Work, Eat, Sleep, and teach aerobics. My attire nowadays mostly consists of workout gear. Just trying to save for after graduation. BTW we still don't know where we are going. We won't for a while but trust me...I'm stressing like crazy over it. Chris has been SO BUSY with school that he doesn't even have time to stress about it. If he did I swear he would have a mental breakdown. LOL. 3 1/2 months and counting.....So excited, scared, nervous. Eek!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
yeah another blog update! If it wasn't for talking to you on the phone I would have started worrying that you were in the hospital again getting something else removed or worked on? Not like you to miss a post. Just giving ya a hard time. Cute pics. I laughed so hard at the maximus blankie picture.
Yeah....finally something new to write about!!!
Love all the pics, sweetie....even the fault one. You know I pray about you both everyday!
Give that poor doggy a bone, will ya?
And what a great idea-r (going Boston on ya)....Wicked cookie cake!
You are too much!
Love ya,
Mom
We all have to slack off sometimes. Blogging is something we do for fun. Once it becomes a thing on the to do list, we shouldn't be doing it anymore right?
I am so excited for you guys. So many changes coming your way. Congrats on making it through. Don't stress about job stuff. Just get through finals and boards. It's not as bad as you think it's going to be.
We miss you guys.
HECK YES YOUWILL BE SEEING US THIS WEEKEND!!!! We are totally excited to see you guys!!! :) Miss ya!! :) what do you want us to bring :)
YEAH! You should feel totally guilty! ;0) How did Oregon go last week? Yikes! So much in the air. My best wishes to you, Patience!
Post a Comment