In Chris' group of friends from school, we rotate having dinner parties and when we could host it happened to be Craig's birthday. We love Craig. He wanted a "wicked good" cookies cake so it was literally just a stack of my cookies with a candle. I've been making a lot of those lately (Steffi...). I didn't take any pictures of dinner but I made a traditional Italian meal with Stuffed Mushrooms, fruit salsa, and homemade wheat cinnamon sugar tortilla chips (not so Italian but yummy!) for an appetizer. Anitpasta and homemade Italian herb rolls with oil and vinegar dipping sauce for our first course, and Lasagna for dinner. Dinner was the cookie cake and ice cream.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Did I bring you up to be a rowdy girl?? Ok, so we did roll up the living room rug a few times and then crank up the stereo... Looks like you had a lot of fun. Happy belated Birthday, Craig!
Dinner sounded yummy.....I'll try to get out there for the next Adams dinner party! Counting those days with you all!!
Hugs, Mom
Post a Comment