Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Teeth Camera?

Yes those are my chompers....Chris has informed me that we need to invest is a special camera for the purpose of taking good pictures of people's teeth. Mainly for test cases and before and after pictures. Obviously we won't be doing this right away but I never thought about a camera that would take good pictures of your teeth. Yet another thing I get to learn as a dentist's wife.

I don't think it looks that bad. Just a little blurry right?

2 comments:

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

Nice Teeth. :)

My Cousin is in Dental School down at UCLA or something, so They are looking for a camera like that too.

I seriously give Dentists credit. Schooling is such a pain!!! And to even imagine the things you have to see. YUCK.

Anonymous said...

You have a Sony. Sony cameras have horrid Macro abilities.