Monday, February 25, 2008

Blog Tag....This one is for Lainie

BLOG TAG

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog

10 years ago: I was 15 1/2 counting down the days until my 16th birthday so I could drive!!! And date...

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Send out and finish 3 packages (one for Mom's birthday, one for Jon and Joe, and the last a care package for Dayna my friend who just had foot surgery)
2. Make the cookies for the packages
3. Try not to get sick from my girls as I am home with them all day because they have the flu with high fevers
4. Laundry
5. Run for an hour
6. Make a Dr. appointment for my tetnis shot for Peru and make a BUNCH of phone calls

5 Snacks I enjoy:……OR NOT
1. Bear Naked Vanilla Almond Crunch granola with yogurt or just plain.
2. Peanut butter on a banana
3. String Cheese
4. My green spinach vegetable shake.
5. Any kind of fruit. Mostly Fuji apples, strawberries, pinapple, blueberries, and red grapes

What would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL!! Mainly to Europe. I would go all over Italy and I would take my family with me. I would go on a bunch of cruises too. Basically TRAVEL. I would buy a beautiful house with a view and open floor plan and pay someone to decorate it in a Tuscan style, Pay Jon, Joe, and Mikey's college tuition. Pay off our dental loans. Buy an SUV maybe an Acadia and buy a corvette for myself. Actually a new corvette and a 1952 corvette with red leather interior. Pay for a housekeeper (I'm with you on that one Kelti). Buy a gym that I could teach at and since I would own it only charge a small fee so anyone can come work out. Finally, I would find random people who need help and anonymously help them in some way.

5 Places I have lived
1. Pipe Creek, TX
2. Hopkinton, MA
3. Provo, UT
4. Las Vegas, NV
5. San Rafael (San Francisco), CA

Jobs that I have had
1. A bunch of secretarial, receptionist, administrative assistant jobs
2. Waitress
3. 2nd Grade Teacher
4. Nanny

Things people don't know about me:
1. I secretly really want to run the San Francisco Marathon in August but am unsure if I could actually do it.
2. I grew up with 5 brothers and was not spoiled. The boys were.
3. I lately have scared myself with a small obsession with Oprah. I have her magazine and tivo the show everyday. SCARY!
4. I speak Spanish
5. I would love to become my own version of a Martha Stewart.
6. I remodeled both of our bathrooms by myself.
7 . I genuinely really love to serve and help people in any way (I think this may scare people at times)
8. I never had braces
9. I can fit my fist in my mouth
10. I love to teach anything. Lately it's been fitness classes.

I now tag Dayna, Becky, Tiffany, and Mom

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were wrong about 2 of the things on the list of things people don't know about you....I knew that you never had braces and that you could fit your fist in your mouth...I saw you do it once in the cafe at school. :D It sounds like things are going to well for you out in San Fran! I'm so happy for you guys that Chris is almost there! I missed not seeing you this year at christmas. I hope you two will be able to come to the wedding next year. It's going to be May 23, 2009. I miss you, think about you often, and hope to hear from you soon.

Lots of Love,
Liz

Anonymous said...

Did I forget to tell you that Dad and I visited with Liz and Cliff at Target last Sat night? So good to see that Liz found your blog...she could read my scribbling on the cash register tape! Both she and Cliff look great-so happy together...there is a song in that, right??
Hugs,
Mom

Lainie said...

Thanks Patience!! It is so fun to read about everyone. I'l like to see you stick your fist in your mouth. The next time I see you, I'll ask!

Lainie said...

PS Who took your picture? It's gorgeous!! Also, how do you get it to fit on your header? We've tried, but couldn't get it to work! YES - you can run the marathon. YOU can do anything!!!!

Anonymous said...

Done and done! Check out what you do not know about your old mom.....
Hugs and good night,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag Patience!!! I am going to do it later tonight! Hey, let me email you that pic again without my watermark on it, so you can put it up without it :) When I get home, I'll send it! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Jessica said...

patience i was just going to tag you for the same tag. that's so funny.