I love my husband! But the hair on his head grows at lightspeed! It's a good thing that I know how to cut hair or it would cost us a fortune every month to groom him. I cut his hair sometimes every 2 weeks! Another reason why I am thankful that I grew up with 5 brothers. I had lots of practice cutting men's hair.



3 comments:
Jason's does too! I cut his hair also, a good thing because in the military you have to have the right haircut or you get in trouble. BTW, Jason really needs a haircut right now. :)
I think Austin would like me to cut his hair every 2 weeks! HA HA I don't like doing it so... Sometimes it gets kinda long. HA HA
But I am sure Chris HAS to make sure he is very clean cut for his schooling. So it proves you are a very loving wife. :)
Bills hair grows SUPER fast, too! I've tried to cut it but he only gets comments at work like... "Dude, did your wife cut your hair?"
Post a Comment