Sooo...those of you who know me know that I LOVE a bargain. I am a bargain hunter by blood and I almost never pay full price for anything. You are actually probably really sick of hearing all my bargain stories. Well I found this place that sells "warped" ties for only 2 dollars. YES 2 DOLLARS!!! They are "warped" because they may have a little string hanging off, or they didn't sew the tag in the right spot, etc. But they really perfect designer ties that originally cost over $70! So since Chris ruins all his ties in dental school....I bought him a bunch. Seriously he has to wear a tie everday to school and they get destroyed! So now I won't cringe when we have to throw one away because it was only $2. YES $2!! Chris says his favorite is the blue one (12th from the right) because it matches my eyes. What a smooth talker...LOL



4 comments:
Well, now I know what you will be buying your five wonderful brothers.....you know they trust your killer shopping instinct and your fashion advice!
That is awesome! Austin is all about good deals too. Unfortunatly I am not a pro at good deal shopping. I have had no one to train me! But serious! That is awesome! not only that though, but it is always nice to have a new tie.
Those ARE great ties! Too bad Bill will only wear Star wars ties (although I did buy his a $1 tacky st pa tricks day tie at Target today.) Maybe he'll wear it. So glad I ran into you at target and talked shop! Sorry all their Valentines day Stuff was picked over. Did you find anything?
That is awesome! Waytogo!!! So, are you gonna reveal where you got the stash?
Post a Comment