Friday, January 11, 2008

Little Ash Bash Gets Married!!




Chris' youngest sister got married on Dec. 15th 2007 in the St. George, UT LDS temple. We are so happy for her and her new husband Chase. He's a stellar guy who treats her very well. Plus, he is a great gamer which gives him huge points in our house! Welcome to the fam!


The grounds of the temple were so pretty for pictures. I loved the old granite tall stairways. They were a little steep and slippery that day. Ashley is sporting my veil that I wore at my wedding. It was her "something borrowed".
It was beyond cold that morning! We were all freezing taking the pictures. Between shots, Ashley wore Chase's coat. Poor thing! Short sleeves and freezing weather made for a memorable day. For all of us! I had on open toe shoes and thought that my toes would freeze off.
We love you guys!!

1 comment:

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

HOw awesome!!

It was so nice meeting you guys!

We should plan a time and get together in San Fran :)

Awesome day!!!