
Our dear friends Brian and Jen Lanier welcomed a new baby girl in November and named her Addison. While we were in Vegas, we went to her blessing. I got to hold her and she feel asleep in my arms twice. She is a darling baby!

Jen is the sister that I never got. I do love my 5 brothers but she is a great friend and people always mistake us for sisters anyways because we look a lot alike. I'll have to find some better pictures that show it.
Congrats Brian and Jen! We love you!



1 comment:
Peach=You know that Dad and tried to give you a sister but it just was not meant to be...but you did get a canopy bed, a dressing table, a room to yourself and more than that....NO HAND ME DOWNS!
Love you...my one and only!
Mom
Oh, and best wishes to the Lanier family.....old Italian way to say God Bless you...sorry I do not know how to translate to Italian.
Post a Comment