I know I know....I haven't updated the blog in a long time. More is coming soon I promise!!! I'm just waiting to get back all of the pictures from our break from friends and family and then I will put them up. Thank you for your patience.
The White Coat Ceremony. It's so fun being a dentist's wife!
Venice
Hawaii
A Luau at the PCC. Right before we headed to Maui.
Paris
The Eifel Tower
Silver Falls Oregon
The last of 12 waterfalls and a 9 mile hike.
The Crazy Dentist! Look at that deviant smile!
Chilling out in Macchu Picchu
Spring Break 2008
Southbeach Oregon at Sunset
Hello Handsome!!
Dunn River Falls Jamaica
We Love our Red Sox
Chris and I as Manny Ramirez and Johnny Damon (traitor) in 2004 right after the Sox won the World Series. We literally celebrated for a month! Now we are accustomed the to Sox winning World Series games....GO SOX!!
Our 3rd Anniversary A dinner Cruise on the San Francisco Bay
Dancing and a gourmet mood with beautiful scenery. Does life get any better?
No comments:
Post a Comment