This is for you Mom. 4 of your kids together at once! That rarely happens! Next time we will try for all 6. This is Thanksgiving at my brother Dan's house in Las Vegas.
Dan the turkey man. It's a beauty!
While we were waiting, we played a lot of Hand and Foot. Thanks Jon for teaching us all how to play!

This is my nephew "Jack" or Jackson. He loved playing with the Risk figurines.

He was so cute! He's such a cute and good kid!

The whole group around the table.

Afterwards we all had our jobs. Chris volunteered to wash the pots and pans.

After we all cleaned up the boys played some XBOX games. The cat chose this spot to sit in...I guess she doesn't know much about Joe.

The good ol' duck duck jump jump game. It's been a Thanksgiving tradition for 4 years now!

Such concentration!

And of course the playing continued through the night in our hotel room. I really enjoyed spending time with the family. It was such a beautiful holiday!! Thank you to Dan and Christine who made it all possible!
4 comments:
Love the pictures!Looks like you all had a blast togehter. I am going to print off the pictures to have on my desk at school. Good to see so many smiles.....and yes, one of these holidays we will all be together again....
Hugs to all!!!
Looks like fun! Dinner looks delicious. Next time you'll have to come here so Chris can wash all of the pots and pans here. j/k
I didn't know the little, little brother Joe was there too. How fun! It was great having you and can't wait to see you more for Ash's wedding. You are always welcome at the Earl Granduous Hotel. LOL
I love where the cat cuddled up. Looks like you two had fun with the fam! I also love the scooter. All the cool kids have one right Chris?
Post a Comment