Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I've gone Green!!


I have discovered my new favorite drink. It's delicious and very healthy. Here's the recipe! Try it!

1 Bowl of spinach

2 Cups of ice water

1 Cucumber

1 Fuji apple

4 Celery stalks

1/2 inch piece of Ginger root

1 Lemon

1 Lime

Blend in a blender and refrigerate.

It's full of fiber and Yummy! Thanks Dr. Oz!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gone green, huh.....do you turn into the Incredible Hunk-ess?
Ha, ha.....

Anonymous said...

Ewww!

Anonymous said...

I don't know about that one! I LOVE all of those things, but not as a drink. lol. But I will always try something once....okay not everything...but maybe I will with this.

Jessica said...

wow patience. that looks a little scary! but i like to call myself a health freak so i will give it a try!

Annie said...

Dr. Oz is great. I do a similar smoothie for Vance every time I feel like he need a big burst of veggie power.

mb said...

You look so cute! Are you serious that is your fav drink? is it to "clean you out?" :) I will try it! I love Dr. Oz!