Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Out...Vegas Style!

My brother Dan and Christine. Look at Dan's smile. I don't think it's ever been so big! We LOVE Christine!

My brother Jon and Amy. They were too mesmorized by the show to turn around.

My brother Joe and Chris.

Joe just being himself!

Everyone had to try out Chris' scooter (his alternative to crutches for the trip)

Dan of course took it for a FAST spin to test out the speed.

I love the face!

Chris and I walking down the strip holding hands walking and scooting along.

Chris and Joe having a heart to heart. Awww...Joe

Paris. Someday...

Jon and Amy again.

Dan and Christine.

And the night went on. We also saw The Bee Movie (Jerry Seinfeld's new movie). It was hilarious and very well done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're hoping to see the Bee movies too. Glad it got good review from you!