We had the missionaries over from our church yesterday for a family tradition. My family in Boston always had the missionaries over for some good Italian style home made pizza. I haven't made it in a long time so I cooked 4 big pizzas and we had no leftovers. Even with salad and a fruit plate. The biggest favorite? The spinach, feta, pepperoni, mushroom, olive, onion, garlic, sliced tomato, garlic, mozzerella, and red sauce pizza. (We like LOTS of toppings) Maybe I will make it our tradition too. Thanks Mom and Dad!
Monday, September 24, 2007
This One's for you Mom!!
We had the missionaries over from our church yesterday for a family tradition. My family in Boston always had the missionaries over for some good Italian style home made pizza. I haven't made it in a long time so I cooked 4 big pizzas and we had no leftovers. Even with salad and a fruit plate. The biggest favorite? The spinach, feta, pepperoni, mushroom, olive, onion, garlic, sliced tomato, garlic, mozzerella, and red sauce pizza. (We like LOTS of toppings) Maybe I will make it our tradition too. Thanks Mom and Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I want to be a missionary at your house. I always got lasagna...lots and lots of lasagna.
Okay, your posts make me hungry!
Thank you, Sweets!
Soo good to see the family tradition go on...I missed taking a photo of our Elders last Friday at out pizza night-odd to do this without the rest of the family....miss you all!
Post a Comment