I was lucky enough to have my Dad here for his birthday. He was out here working on a big case so we took care of him on his birthday. He wanted steak and vegetable kabobbs (I added the mushroom glaze, mashed potatoes, and rolls). So as the loving and loyal daughter I provided. Love you Dad!
Another dinner at the Adams. It turned out pretty good. I have yet to master the art of cooking steak. It was good but not mouthwatering. I will get there!






2 comments:
You always go way out for people! You are such a sweetheart! I still remember the first time Ash and I came to Provo to meet you (when you and Chris were still dating) and you had little gifts on our pillows and you had my favorite.....Spaghetti O's.mmmmmmm...hehe
Dad just saw this posting and his comment---
"I have the best daughter in the whole world!"
Hugs to you!
Mom
Post a Comment