Thursday, June 21, 2007

Your Patience Please!

It will be a while before my next post because Chris and I are going on vacation for two weeks. Sorry....but we will have some great pictures of the Redwoods, Oregon Coast, Portland, Seattle, Boise, Utah- Zion's National Park, and Vegas. We're making a big loop of some National Parks, family, and friends. Happy Blogging!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Wow, sounds like fun! Can't wait to see and read about your trip.

Anonymous said...

Im soooo excited to see ya guys! Love ya!
Beck and fam

diana umina said...

Have fun, my peachy pie! Hug all the family for us too!!! Be sure to check our blog too as we travel to....Italy! Bon Journo! and Manja!
earthyuminas.blogspot.com
Mom and Dad

xx said...

Hey you...never got to say goodbye. Just wanted to say that we sure miss it there and hope things are going well for you and Chris. I also wanted to tell you what a great friend you were to me this last year there. you were always there when I needed your help without even me asking. Thanks for being an example of service...i know that sounds so cheesy but I never got to tell you what a great friend you were and I thank you for that. Good luck this next year and I hope we can keep in touch. Tatum