Friday, June 8, 2007

LA and Disneyland Trip with Checketts


L.A. Trip
with the Checketts
Rodeo Drive in L.A. We ate here at this AMAZING Italian resturant called Il Fornaio (spelling?). Nate started talking Italian with the owner and he gave us a free appetizer and a great table without a reservation! We also sat right next to Dakota Fanning and her family. Not exactly the star I was hoping to see but good enough right? That was one thing to check off the list.
The famous staircase from the red carpet walk. Someday we will walk up those stairs!

In the Kodak Theater mall they had this interactive projected game on the floor. Nate was fascinated by it. Chris was too! A great way to distract the boys while Dayna and I hit the stores.
Right accross from the Chinese theater there was this FANTASTIC gelato shop.

Old Blue Eyes. We are huge Frank Sinatra fans!!


Johnny Depp. Now that would have been the star to see!


I'm a classic Tom Hanks fan!



L.A. from afar.



The Checketts and the Hollywood sign. It took a lot of driving, maps, turning around, and getting lost to find this lookout point. Aren't they cute?

Disneyland!!
With the Checketts (our partners in crime)

We spent the day park hopping in Disneyland and California adventure.

All pumped up for the day!!


Our favorite ride! Indiana Jones was one of our first stops. It was the only rides picture we took.
Look at that meat!! Talk about cave men!!

California Screamin'!! This was the best roller coaster!!

Yes that is me dancing in the streets. It's DISNEYLAND!!!

mmm.....ice cream after a long day of riding and screaming.

I guess I was still a little crazy from all the rollercoasters....
Haunted Mansion!! Who are those headless men?

We LOVED this ride!! We probably rode it 5 times!

Notice that our scores improved by the last ride.


No comments: