Friday, June 8, 2007

June Red Sox Game

Chris and I went to a Red Sox game on Monday night He took the night off studying for finals to go relax with America's favorite pastime. We just had to see them!! We are Red Sox finatics!! We hope to go everytime they come play!! Ortiz hit a home run to start off the game!

We ended up losing after 11 innings. It was very close and crazy. Chris lost his voice! The one cool thing that we got to see that night was Ellis ( on the A's team) got a cycle which is very rare in baseball. It's when a player get a single, double, triple, and a home run!! How cool is that?


1 comment:

mb said...

It would be fun to go to a game with you guys! We have okay seats behind home plate (22 row back I think?) Anyhow we have yet to go cause you know I've been sick yahda yahda