Saturday, February 20, 2010

Where in the world have I been the last few months?


Well here it is! This is where I live. It's my office. I haven't even had time to decorate it. Just clean it. When I first came in this room was jam packed with JUNK. You could hardly have standing room. Now it's at least clean. I even painted it that green color that you see. Notice the picture is taken at night...I spend a lot of long days and in to the night here.


I plan a lot of special events at the YMCA. I'm in charge of planning all the Family Nights, Late Night Teen Nights, Special Events, Healthy Kids Events, Holiday Events, etc. This is when we had our nearby Wild Life Safari come and present animals to our families at Family Night.


I didn't get a chance to take a ton of pictures but the animals were a huge hit!


This is our Zumba party. Zumba is a HUGE hit here in Roseburg. I don't teach it. Maybe someday I will learn how but basically it's like Latin aerobic dance. SO FUN!! This is my boss Marisa (left) and fellow directors and friends Audrey and Christine.


We had 138 people attend. It was a very busy night!


On the left is my pal Meg. She's a hoot! And an awesome Zumba instructor!


The gym was full!


This is the YMCA Director staff doing a skit at our Christmas party. We did a Grinch and Whoville parody. Check out the hair. It's hard to see but mine is up like a conehead with a Christmas bulb on top. It was a lot of fun.

This is our Strong Kids Campaign kickoff dinner and annual meeting. I am a team captain for our campaign this year. Anyone want to donate to our Strong Kid's campaign that helps sponsor families in need for programs, childcare, and membership? LOL


My Family Services Associate and pal Emily (left), friend Meg (middle) and boss, friend, and Executive Director Marisa (right). There have been a lot of events on top of these that I just haven't had time to take pictures of. The YMCA keeps me SO BUSY!!


And when I am not working, I'm doing my calling for church working with the Young Men and Young Women. This is a skating trip that we went on a few weekends ago. Here are two of the many "choice" young men I work with. LOL

And here are some more. I love these girls! They are a lot of fun. We do all kinds of fun activities and hang out Wed. nights and a lot of weekends.

2 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Your job sounds just like mine! Too much fun and you're not sure when to go home. Glad you are busy and happy.

Pendant Lighting said...

Cute pictures!