Sunday, February 14, 2010

Christmas at the Adams


Crazy story about our Christmas trees. We got such an amazing deal on our tree with delivery that we decided to buy two. The second tree was bound up still but it was the right height so we go it. Well tree #1 was great. Tree #2 when we started to unbind it, we discovered a bird's nest nestled in the branches. I felt SO BAD! Here it is. The tree looked great besides the fact that it was a bird's home before we got it.

We finally have our very first real tree and it's BIG! Don't know how we did it but it fit perfectly without having to cut it and we didn't even measure.


Mistle toe hung where you can't see.


The dining room.


Dining room 2


Expanded picture of the living room.

The stairway


The kitchen buffet area.


The door to the garage. Thanks everyone for the great Christmas cards.


Our front door


I tried to get a good picture of the house lit up. I did the classic New England look with the wreaths and a candle in every window. We got the second tree upstairs WHAT A MESS WITH PINE NEEDLES!! Unfortunately you can't really see it all in this picture.


This picture at least shows the waterfall down our hill lit up. Night pictures are so hard!

2 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Your house looks so cute. I love XMAS decor!

The Burnah Clan said...

whta a beautiful home!