
Well...this is what you get when you run a preschool as well as being really stressed out from managing all the rest of the stuff I do. I got bronchitis and laryngitis really bad. I completely lost my voice and could hardly breath. So here is my treatment plan...A Zpack, steroids for my lungs, an inhaler, and lots of other goodies. I took my first sick day!

I was actually missed at work too! one of my employees brought me these. It really made my day. I hate being sick. Funny thing is...my new doctor here as of yesterday is Dr. Dandy. LOL. Isn't that a funny name? Except all was not fine and dandy when I had to go see him. The pharmacist even laughed when I said his name. I love it!



2 comments:
I hope you feel better soon! I know how you feel.. (well... kinda) I have had a horrible, non stop cough and cold. I dont know what I have, but I can't take anything for it anyway... so I am debating to go to the doctor - i dont think they would be able to do much.
so besides baging on the great state of CA for a little traffic, that was a neat little interview. So Oregon is treating you guys good? I suppose if you are into that sort of thing...green all the time, whatever...jk. Well hope you all are having fun! We miss you!!!
Post a Comment