Eric and Tiff came to visit us with the kids. We were so happy to see them! We had a great time and unfortunately I didn't take very many pictures. I was so tired from working so much that week that I was a little out of it.

Ally and Logan took turns riding with us in my car. We took a trip to Bandon which is a really cute beach town about an hour and a half away from us. Maximus was happy to ride with us.

Ally fell asleep on the way there. I gave her my sweater to put over her face because the sun was so bright and just roasting her. Our next car will have tinted windows!

Here's us on the coast. It was a cold day but very sunny.

And this is little Logan asleep on the way home. LOL. Maximus makes a great pillow!

And this is Katelyn. She is SO CUTE!! We gave her her first toothbrush and she loved it! We had a great time with the kids going to the park, roasting S'Mores, playing in the river, exploring the coast, eating good food, and their favorite-playing with Maximus.
No comments:
Post a Comment