Our new ward Young Women's president asked Chris and I to be the mock bride and groom for standard's night at the church. They were emphasizing the importance of a temple marriage. I got to get in my dress again and Chris in his tux. The dress was definitely tight thanks to Italy and my stressful new job but I got into it! I came right from work so I didn't have much time to do my hair very well, but we pulled it off. Must say...our real wedding pictures were much better. LOL
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
20 years later, I finally had my dress dry cleaned. The box was just delivered Tuesday. Now that I paid all that money to have it archived/boxed up, I also have the lovely excuse of not trying it on to see how my body has changed . . . Congratulations to you! Kathleen
Post a Comment