So...when it comes to Christmas, I just can't live up to my name. Ok maybe it's more than just Christmas but during Christmas especially. If I don't shop the night before Christmas I end up giving away all of the presents I bought Chris before it's even Christmas. But since those of you who know me know that I do things MONTHS in advance, this poses a real problem. A situation always come up when it's the perfect timing to bring out the gift. In this case it was before it was even December. But it was VERY close to December. Thankfully Santa still has some things for Christmas morning......

Our little puppy dog got a new bed. The new versions at Costco had these comfy pillows with them so I had to get one for Maximus so he stops begging to sleep in our bed because that ain't happening any time soon.
Chris has been wanting an ipod for a long time and The Bose store was having an amazing deal for Black Friday so I got him the new ipod 160GB Classic with a Bose sound dock. And that's pretty much all he will be getting for Christmas besides a few minor other things. LOL. I just couldn't wait. ugh! I hope I can get over this weakness someday!



4 comments:
Dang, Chris is gonna be disapointed come Christmas now dont ya think? :o) That will be hard to top, guess since we got him an ipod too we'll just give it to toys for tots....hahaha JK
Ooohhh, the Bose sound dock. Get ready to live.
that is so funny! ha ha oh well its all good :) NICE GIFTS!! I wish I used my ipod more.... I have it a while and I havn't turned it on since last christmas. Slacker... I know. I will get back to it soon enough I am sure :) BUT THAT IS SERIOUSLY AWESOME! Santa is one of my most favorite people ever!!! :)
Nice sound dock. Thanks for the idea. I think that's what I'll get Rob for XMAS.
Post a Comment