Hi all! I will be posting pictures soon but I just wanted to let you know that I am ok and doing well. Just feel like I have had the ab workout of a lifetime. They did the surgery laproscopically (is that a word?) so I should recover quickly. Here is a link to youtube so you can see what they did. This isn't actually my surgery. A warning to the people weary of blood......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQiXPxqqWaM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQiXPxqqWaM



8 comments:
Cute blog Patience! I love your pictures and posts. I'll check back regularly. I hope you get better soon. And I'm totally not watching that YouTube video...I'm pretty sure that it will gross me out!
Welcome to the appendectomy club! I joined this exclusive club when Wayne and I were only married for a couple of months. Good times.
Just think of it this way: You've spent so much time nursing Chris back to health, now it's YOUR turn. I hope your recovery is swift and that you will enjoy your Christmas without discomfort!
I'm glad you're okay! And the good news is that you'll never have to worry about that pesky appendix again! ;-)
PATIENCE!!!!
Get better soon!!!
Do you need anything!!
I will text you :)
GET WELL SOON!! LOVE THE DUFFIN FAMILY
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
PLEASE CALL OR POP ME AN EMAIL IF YOU NEED ANYTHING! (LIKE A SITTER FOR MAX)
Hear Hear...yes Welcome to the club! I have never seen what they actually did! That is craziness! Hope you will get better very soon!!! Love ya
Peach glad to hear you are well- interesting video - I like the one from a dr. from Turkey - there is classical music playing!
Take it easy and let your body heal- RELAX you will need this time as the next 6 months will be CRAZY!
We love you!
Patience! I am glad you are doing better. Heal quickly! We are thinking of you!
Post a Comment