Monday, July 28, 2008

WHAT??!! Gray Before 30??

I was cutting Chris' hair last night and look what I found!! YES...a gray hair! My husband is an old man. JK! What's funny is that he was excited about it. Apparently it is good for your dental career if you look older than you are when you graduate school. It increases his credibility. If only I felt that way about grays. At least he isn't losing his hair. That usually comes before grays do.

Not sure if you can tell but it is the really blurry strand right in the center by my finger. It looks lighter than all the rest. Congratulations Chris! I guess....

6 comments:

Kristina said...

I don't know if Ryan will have a gray hair before he graduates, but for sure he'll more of his hair! :)

Shanana said...

Wow. You guys are both so ANCIENT!!! ;-)

If dental school doesn't MAKE you go grey, I don't know what will!

Shanana said...

P.S. Happy Birthday, Patience.

Dan and Christine said...

Oh, please! ONE gray hair? Ok I AM older than you guys (by a lot) but if you could see me before I got my hair done you'd think I was 80 :) By next year I'll be 50/50...fifty percent brown and fifty percent gray...ug :)

Tracy said...

Oh boy...I wish I only had one gray hair.. I was actually going to go to the salon to buy some dye yesterday because my little sister was so kind to inform me that I have a few gray hairs sticking out above the rest. Next it will be saggy you know whats!

Addie-buggie said...

Patience it is official my tkb certification is oct 19th! yeah i am so excited!