Sunday, July 13, 2008

We Moved!!

Ok after a MILLION requests....here are the pictures of our new place that we just moved into. Actually...it's been almost a month we have just been really busy!

The view from our balcony. It was really smoky from the fires that day but it has a great view of Mt. Tamalpais. We love sitting on the balcony and watching the sunset over the mountain.

The entryway...nothing exciting. I painted the wall! Our washer and dryer are in the side closets.

The bedroom.

The master bath.

More of the bedroom.

The "kitchen area". We had to sell my big hutch and take a leaf out of the table to fit everything.

The kitchen. It has nice granite countertops which is cool but they are black which is a clean freak's (like myself) nightmare. They show everything! I'm always wiping them down.

The main living room area. We did get new furniture for the move. We were getting sick of the big pottery barn couches. Plus apparently Chris' lifelong dream of owning a leather recliner has come true. LOL.

The office/ Red Sox/ Guest Room. One day they will be separate rooms.

The office again.

The guest bath. I went with a palm theme. The old fashioned antiquey palm. You can't see all of it.

Maximus goofing off in the new place. I found this doggy raincoat for a dollar at this store and thought it would be cute for Maximus since it rains here for about two months straight. Umm....WAY too small! But cute!

Maximus is digging the new pad with his little toys.

An action shot.

His favorite spot is to sit out in the sun on our balcony. We have 2 rocking lawn chairs and a table out there and we join him sometimes. Hope you enjoyed the tour!

3 comments:

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

Your place looks awesome and Love the new couches :) Austin is really into leather too.... I felt really bad giving the set to my cousin.. :S oh well. Can't take it back now. BUt still. I can't wait to get new furniture. SOMEDAY!! There are just other things on the priority list right now :)

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I love your new place. Very cute decorating. We'll have to come up and visit sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

Where did you get your decorating sense?? Guess all these years I have just dealt with what we can get or inherit and then all the other stuff that just comes our way. Yes, we are rat packs...I admit!
Your place looks wonderful...I would love to sit out on that deck with you too. It is our hope to get out there soon. Maybe we can do it when we travel west this summer......
Looking forward to seeing you this August for Jon's wedding-can't believe another one marrying off!! He is so happy and so are we!!
Hugs,
Mom