Ok....so this birthday really made me feel old. 26 doesn't feel so young. I am officially in my late 20's now. Yikes!! Chris tried to make me forget all about it though with a wonderful birthday. Chris serenaded me at midnight when it officially became my birthday. He got me an ionic foot bath treatment, a pedicure, and a massage. We went away to Napa and had a couples massage and he took me shopping at the outlets there. The massage was fantastic but all I wanted to do was fall asleep afterwards. We had waffles with strawberries and whip cream for breakfast, strawberry smoothies, and Cheesecake Factory for dinner. After dinner we had a bunch of friends over for cake an ice cream. I forgot to take a picture but it was a great birthday! 26 is going to be a great year even if it isn't a great number right?Saturday, July 26, 2008
Shhhhh....who is 26? Not me!! Ok...Me!
Ok....so this birthday really made me feel old. 26 doesn't feel so young. I am officially in my late 20's now. Yikes!! Chris tried to make me forget all about it though with a wonderful birthday. Chris serenaded me at midnight when it officially became my birthday. He got me an ionic foot bath treatment, a pedicure, and a massage. We went away to Napa and had a couples massage and he took me shopping at the outlets there. The massage was fantastic but all I wanted to do was fall asleep afterwards. We had waffles with strawberries and whip cream for breakfast, strawberry smoothies, and Cheesecake Factory for dinner. After dinner we had a bunch of friends over for cake an ice cream. I forgot to take a picture but it was a great birthday! 26 is going to be a great year even if it isn't a great number right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy Belated BIRTHDAY Patience! Hopefully 26 will treat you great. Today I literally forgot I was 26 and I had to do the math. Ugg. We're old.
HOW FUN! Happy birthday! I did send a card, but I got chases back in the mail so I don't know if mine made it to you or not.
Oh well. OH did Chris ever get his????
ANYWAY! That seriously sounds like a GREAT birthday party!! How fun!! And Great Birthday Present and activities!!
Post a Comment