Yep! Look at those shots! It's no wonder I can't move my left arm! Seriously...I forgot how painful a Tetanus shot is!!! The needle was like the one on the left. Huge! And it was in my arm for a long time while the nurse pushed all the stuff out. My muscle was spasming! The others were the size of the one on the right and not bad. But brace yourself if you ever need a tetanus shot!Saturday, March 8, 2008
Peru Better Be Worth It!
Yep! Look at those shots! It's no wonder I can't move my left arm! Seriously...I forgot how painful a Tetanus shot is!!! The needle was like the one on the left. Huge! And it was in my arm for a long time while the nurse pushed all the stuff out. My muscle was spasming! The others were the size of the one on the right and not bad. But brace yourself if you ever need a tetanus shot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It will be worth it! Can't believe how fast the time is passing before you leave!! Make sure to take lots of pictures. I should have Dad take a before Peru and a after Peru picture of the two of you....
Hugs,
Mom
Oh my gosh!!
Yeah.. I am not a shot person either... actually I have a thing with needles and blood... I am attempting to get over it by being a regular blood donor.... it isn't working.
But you KNOW that Peru will be awesome!! :)
Oh... and PS when we can schedule a time for 2nd Saturday it is SO much fun :) Well I really liked it anyway :)
Post a Comment