Sunday, October 28, 2007

OOOHHHHH BABY!!!!

That's My Boys!!!

There is A LOT of celebrating in the Adams house tonight!!!
Our only regret is that we aren't in Boston right now! My parents say it's crazy!

2 comments:

Jacki said...

His entire life! He has no idea what made him start loving them, he just always has. My mother-in-law says she doesn't remember why is was the Sox, it just was ever since he was a little tiny kid. His grandpa was a baseball fun and loved the cubs. So he started Kyle on the sport and he played all through school. You're going to hate me though! I bet you can guess who my team is.

Nate said...

I just decided to catch up on the blog and what a time to do it! Man alive, I have to say congrats. The Rockies couldn't touch them.

Chris, we are thinking of you and hope you got the package brother. Can't wait to hear what you guys thought about the movie.