Thursday, October 18, 2007
Chris is flying high...and I'm the warden!
Chris is just in this extreme state of euphoria. I have never seen anyone so high. He says that his mouth just can't keep up with his brain. He's talking all funny and it is hilarious! He is also so amazingly chill and mellow. And he is very very, actually incredibly, nice which is great but also slightly annoying. He is also VERY sensitive. Anything said above a whisper seems to upset him. Lord help me! He was up this morning bringing down his dishes from the night and putting them in the dishwasher. I am having a hard time trying to keep this man down so he will recover. Perhaps I should invest in a lot of duct tape. I dunno...any ideas? The doctor said that within 24 hours of his surgery he should start to feel a good amount of pain as the anesthetic shot to his ankle will be completely gone. Perhaps that is what it will take to keep him down so he can have a quick recovery. The doctor was very adament that he stay still and not get up for anything but to use the bathroom. I'll keep trying! I guess I don't make a good warden. It's driving me a little bonkers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Patience! I noticed a link to your page from Adrienne's so I thought I'd check to see if it was you...and it was! Maybe you don't remember me...we were roommates at Adrienne's house. Check out my blog! We should be blogging buddies :)
So funny! Jason had the same injury while in the Army and he says he couldn't take the drugs because they made him so loopy. Anyway, I bet Chris is anxious to get back into the swing of things, though (and you too, I bet.) :)
hey that is hillarious. i thought chris was a little loopy when you called me!! :) i think the duct tape is a good idea. miss you guys!
Post a Comment