Monday, October 29, 2007

Check Out My Brother's Pumpkin!!


Way to represent Jonny! My brother came up with this cool pumpkin idea. Look closely. We love our Red Sox!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah that creative talent runs well in this family-Great work, Jon! Thank you for sharing it, Peach.
Insanity back here!! Do you get the news out there of the Rolling Rally today in Boston-the Champs are home!! Go to www.boston.com to check it out-
Hugs!

Cyrus and Annie said...

I didn't even have to look closely...I'd know those B's from a mile away.

Annie said...

So creative! I seriously love a good carving. Go Socs!

Candice said...

Thats a clever pumpkin. You guys really are die-hard fans!!
I can't believe all the craziness with Chris' leg... YIKES! We hope he has a VERY speedy recover, for his and your sake! :)

I have yet to answer a question of yours from quite a while ago- but I have an answer, if you even care anymore! The base for those Caprese salad appetizer bites were from IKEA! Kinda funny. But they may be available elsewhere, I haven't really checked. But I always love an excuse to go to Ikea anyway. SO, there you have it! :)

Candice said...

I mean, speedy recoverY. :)