I spent the week with Sarah and since her sister was in camp I thought we would do some fun things too. I took her to the Aquarium by the Bay. They have these two large tunnels with people movers in them that take you on a tour of the life in the San Francisco Bay. I was shocked to see so many sharks!
Sarah loved all the starfish. She kept pointing them all out and getting so excited. Look! Another one!! Patience....another one!!
She wanted to touch the jellyfish. Good thing there was glass! She was so mesmorized by them.
Of all the fish we saw, she loved the man cleaning the tank the most. LOL
I'm not sure what that is but it sure was big!!
Shark!!! Yeah I won't be swimming in the Bay any time soon. Apparently they are harmless. Yeah....right....harmless until they bite you!
Lots of sting rays too.
After the tunnels they have these little tide pools where you can touch all the creatures. The sting rays were the most fun to watch and touch. They were very active.






No comments:
Post a Comment