Sunday, October 24, 2010

Chris' Birthday and a Weekend Away

I finally got some comp time and Chris and I decided to take some time off and get away. We left Maximus with our pals the Arnells and drove off to the coast. We stayed at this amazing hotel and spa called the Overleaf Lodge in Yachats, Oregon. It was so peaceful and just what we needed. Our room had a fireplace and a great view of the waves crashing against the shore.


I had to get a picture from the website to do it all justice.


The spa was right down the hall from our room so we spent a lot of time there. They had a warm water bath that looked right out to sunset and the coast. We spent a lot of time here. They also had hot tubs and I took a relaxing bath soak. We also got a couples massage and ate an amazing meal right on the water. It was the perfect weekend!


This was the view from our room. I kept the balcony door open most of the time so we could hear the ocean. It was exactly what we needed.

No comments: