Sunday, May 3, 2009

Roseburg Oregon

Chris and I took a last minute whirlwind trip up to Roseburg to make a final decision last weekend and has a great time!! We are excited to make this place our new home.


We ate at this restaurant that is actually a restored train station. It had all these old chandeliers which I thought was really cool.


Of course we checked out the whole town including the view from the local Wal Mart. LOL. We are so excited to be close to one again!


The town has a river that winds through it and has these beautiful bridges that are common to Oregon.


A close up of some of the details of the bridge.


The falls. On a sunny day this place is just gorgeous!!


This is for Kelly. Fishing?


The view from our new driveway.


Our new street. House is on the left.


Our new house! Can't wait!

6 comments:

SHO'NUF said...

ok, so i was totally going to rag on OR, and all the lame things about it, or the fact that, when something seems too good, it usually is, but after seeing your pics, i suppose i have had a change of heart...We are really excited for you guys, even if we wish things worked out a little different, if you know what i mean... The house looks really cool, and I suppose the totally green EVERYTHING! is nice too. oh, and not to mention the walmart...GOOD LUCK YOU GUYS!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

We are so coming to visit you in this pretty town and your gorgeous house. That is great news.

Mom said...

Sweet, Peachy! But it is still too far away....Very nice looking house and look at all the trees....green!!! I am so happy for you both. Looks like lots of room for.....GROWTH!
Will have to include you in on Auntie Juliet's calls....are you where I am? Wally's!
Love you kids!
Mom

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

That is so awesome! I am going to cry... right now... anyway I miss you guys and am soo happy for you!!! SO HAPPY!

Let us know when you need help to move! We will be your little helpers should you need us!

it looks amazing!!

Dayna said...

oregon looks amazing! I love it and can't wait to come and visit you! Yes, jetblue still fly's to portland so maybe we can just get a cheap ticket from portland to eugene.... who knows! Anyway, you guys are great and the house looks AMAZING! I can't wait to see the inside!

Dan and Christine said...

WOW! Did you buy that monster sized house?! It's beautiful!!