Our little Maximus' birthday was yesterday so he had a very great doggy day. I took him to the doggy park and then shopping at the pet store for a new toy and some treats. When the people found out it was his birthday they really spoiled him with hugs, kisses, and more treats. We came home with a whole bag for free. This dog is really spoiled!
I made him this cute birthday hat which he of course tried to shake off but eventually got used to it!
Here he is eyeing his doggy birthday cake. He's an Adams so we figured he would like an ice cream cake. Who doesn't? The pet store sells doggy frozen yogurt so I made it into a little cake. Peanut butter and banana flavor. Yummy!!
He didn't like the candle so much....OR our singing....but he loved the cake once he got to eat it! Happy birthday buddy!



6 comments:
kaitlyn was sitting on my lap as i reading this post and she saw maximus' hat and started to sing happy birthday to maximus'. LOL. It was really cute.
only you would think of doing something like that! HOW CUTE!
That dog is too spoiled! It had a better birthday party than me (no one ever takes me to the pet store any more :o) Are you feuding with someone, not quite sure I get the cookie post, maybe its a Cali thing? Peace out!
I'm Obama McCain and I approve of this message!
Wait... Eric put up a post? Since when??
Ok, maybe I gave you kids too many wild ideas when you were little. Remember the canned dog food cakes? for Lizzy??? She did not like the candles or our singing either!
Don't worry, Eric, at least we remember you! And the pet store visit on your birthday....we will see what can be done!
Love ya!
Mom Umina
Keep those pics a posting...want to see Halloween CA style!
That is so awesome!!! happy birthday little guy!!! :)
Post a Comment