So...Maximus loves the toys that have the sqeakers inside. I bought him some new ones and this is literally what it looked like 10 minutes after I gave it to him. Ugh! Is there a chew proof squeaker toy out there?
oh I love that dog. what a stinker to ruin his new toys. Happy Anniversary! Your dinner looked fantastic! The resort definitely looks 5 star. that will be so fun for you guys!
Patience! Hows it going? I am so glad I found your blog I saw your moms on Mica's and saw all the exciting family news, dan's baby and the wedding, how fun! I am so happy for you all and your doggy is cute!:) Well now we will have to keep in touch!:)
Hiya! Well, I think it's been forever since I've seen you! I saw your blog linked on facebook and since I'm much better about checking blogs {I'm NEVER on facebook} I'd leave you a little note here and link to your blog from mine.
Looks like you're doing well! I don't have any advice about squeaky toys. My little dog is afraid of the ones that squeak, so chewing through them isn't a problem for us!
Ha! Wait to you have kids1 This sqeaky toy things is just a warm up. Almost all kid toys make loud noises, although you love it, cause you know where your kid is according to which toy you hear blasting on the house. So good to talk to ya like always. Your the best! I am lucky to have found such a good friend like you. Miss ya girl!
The White Coat Ceremony. It's so fun being a dentist's wife!
Venice
Hawaii
A Luau at the PCC. Right before we headed to Maui.
Paris
The Eifel Tower
Silver Falls Oregon
The last of 12 waterfalls and a 9 mile hike.
The Crazy Dentist! Look at that deviant smile!
Chilling out in Macchu Picchu
Spring Break 2008
Southbeach Oregon at Sunset
Hello Handsome!!
Dunn River Falls Jamaica
We Love our Red Sox
Chris and I as Manny Ramirez and Johnny Damon (traitor) in 2004 right after the Sox won the World Series. We literally celebrated for a month! Now we are accustomed the to Sox winning World Series games....GO SOX!!
Our 3rd Anniversary A dinner Cruise on the San Francisco Bay
Dancing and a gourmet mood with beautiful scenery. Does life get any better?
4 comments:
oh I love that dog. what a stinker to ruin his new toys.
Happy Anniversary! Your dinner looked fantastic!
The resort definitely looks 5 star. that will be so fun for you guys!
Patience! Hows it going? I am so glad I found your blog I saw your moms on Mica's and saw all the exciting family news, dan's baby and the wedding, how fun! I am so happy for you all and your doggy is cute!:) Well now we will have to keep in touch!:)
Hiya! Well, I think it's been forever since I've seen you! I saw your blog linked on facebook and since I'm much better about checking blogs {I'm NEVER on facebook} I'd leave you a little note here and link to your blog from mine.
Looks like you're doing well! I don't have any advice about squeaky toys. My little dog is afraid of the ones that squeak, so chewing through them isn't a problem for us!
Ha! Wait to you have kids1 This sqeaky toy things is just a warm up. Almost all kid toys make loud noises, although you love it, cause you know where your kid is according to which toy you hear blasting on the house. So good to talk to ya like always. Your the best! I am lucky to have found such a good friend like you. Miss ya girl!
Post a Comment