Friday, August 8, 2008

Breaking Dawn-The Last of the Twilight Series

LOVED IT!!!!! If you have not read this series of 4 books that totally consume your life as you read through them you MUST!!

6 comments:

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

Havn't read any of them... however I will start with number 1 next month I believe? possibly the end of this month. We will see. :)

what did you think about the babys name?

Reneseme? :) BE TRUTHFUL! :)

Anonymous said...

Loved it too! It was my favorite in the series!!!! I called ya the other day to see if you finished it. YAY! LOVE IT!

Can't wait for the movie... yum yum yum hahaha

ps- Ash...hated the name...loved her though :)

Tracy said...

I don't think I can wait until December to see the movie. They are such teasers! All these trailers floating around are killing me!

Dayna said...

I am glad you liked the book patience! I have to admit that I have already read it again for the second time! I am such a dork! I just stormed through it the first time (finished it in a few hours) and so I wanted to read it again! I will have to let you know what nate thinks about it when he finishes it! :)

Has chris started to read them yet? Tell him ALL the guys are doing it! (well, just nate, but we don't have to tell him that right!)

:)
DAYNA

Kristina said...

I'm still not done! I'm only on "book 3 Bella" Im not even half way. It's killing me!

Jessica McCann said...

I am a total fan. I hadn't read any of them until the 4th one came out. I read them all in 10 days! It made me fall in love with Marc all over again. He is my Edward! Cheesy, I know.