Sunday, May 11, 2008

This One's For Nate and Dayna! We Love You Guys!

For Chris' birthday our awesome friends Nate and Dayna sent Chris and I authentic soccer uniforms for the Salt Lake Real. We were so excited to get them that we went on a special field trip to try them out. They are SO comfy!!

The good old Subway $5 footlong deal. Great for the wallet and for picnics. I think we have become their best customers lately. Plus it's on the way when we walk to the park near our house.

Hmm....

The serious shots...before we get serious about playing.

The Nike commercial shot. Comtemplating the upcoming awesome moves. LOL

Go Chris!

He's a lot better than I am.

Yep....dribbling is about all I can do.


And then my crazy attempt at some tricks. I'll stick to my day job.

After some soccer we decided to play some Bocce. Ahhh...the park!

This was in honor of the Checketts too. Those were the days...

Ohh...somebody is closer...guess who? Ok it was me but we both won about the same amount of all the games we played. Thanks again Nate and Dayna!

3 comments:

Kristina said...

You guys are too cute- wearing matching outfits out in the park. I love it!

Dayna said...

I LOVE IT! I am glad they fit you guys! we were worried about that! And those pictures, you guys are one in a million! No, a billion! We will have to do bocce in the park again soon!

Lainie said...

What a fun b-day. I love the outfits. You look so official!!