Sunday, August 26, 2007

Peru Deposit

Peru or Bust!!

We put our deposit down this week for a trip to Peru in March. We are so excited. We have always wanted to go, especially since Chris served his mission there. We will spend 3 days in Cusco and go to Machu Picchu and explore some ancient ruins then it's off to Lima for 5 days to indulge ourselves in the culture, celebrate Easter, and explore some of the ruins and churches there. All the while we will be doing humanitarian services as oral hygiene educators and dentists (me as an assistant) with clinics for the public. We are so excited!!

Machu Picchu...hopefully my pictures will be just as picturesque. I'm not sure. Also......get this....I have to get a shot for typhoid fever....Ummmm....SCARY!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luuuccckkyyy (said like Napoeon Dynamiyte) haha. Yah, remember Chris when we were supposed to go, but you bailed...jk I am jelous though! adios!

Author said...

I'm jealous.

Lainie said...

I was just gonna ask - Where in the heck do you get the $$$ to travel like you two do? So, is the school paying? Very cool!!! I wanna come!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see more through your eyes. Ask your Dad and brother Jon about that shot stuff. So happy you are getting all these chances to see parts of the world. Enjoy!
Love ya always!!

Tracy said...

We have been trying to do something fun like that for FOREVer but it just isn't happening! You guys are so lucky!!

Annie said...

So very cool! Live it up.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Can you please take Sam and I with you on your trip because they all look so dang fun! Haha j/k I'll just read about it when you get back