Friday, August 17, 2007

A New Toy

Look at Chris' new toy!! As if my mouth isn't big enough already!!

This crazy thing holds back your lips and cheeks so the dentists can work on you. I think they mostly use it when they do stuff on the front like veneers and such. It was actually quite comfortable.

Chris wanted to practice taking pictures of the mouth. Why do I always have to be the guinea pig?? I won't do anything that is painful. Weird? Maybe but nothing painful. This qualifies as weird.

And he had to practice taking shots of the tops of my teeth. These are my uppers taken by placing a large mirror in my mouth. Yikes...look at those fillings.....I need to get them replaced with resin composite. Chris....? Dental school is fun!

4 comments:

Lainie said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!! You are very brave to have your picture taken with that thing in your mouth (showing your entire face anyways, so that you are identifiable!). Your teeth look very -- untouched! If you looked at my teeth, well, lets just say, I've got a lot of silver stars!!!!

Annie said...

First pic: Priceless! Too fun!

the peterson family said...

I think they have them just for quality pictures!

Jon said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA