Sunday, August 26, 2007

Anniversary Trip

More Precious Time Together
Santa Cruz and Monterey

We spent the weekend exploring Santa Cruz and Monterey for our anniversary. It was a ton of fun. We love exploring this state. However, we didn't take many pictures. I hate it when you do something and don't document it well with pictures. We were just having so much fun I forgot.

We loved this carnival game in Santa Cruz. They were these airguns that shot tennies balls at targets at 180 mph. They were loud and gave a good kick. Watch out! Of course we competed to see who could hit the most targets. It was about even. The moving ones were the hardest. We didn't hit any of those.

Go Chris!

Look at that concentration!

We poked our head in this cute little thrift store. I like to go into those every now and then to see if I can find inexpensives treasures. You'd be surprised. Chris and I both got some hardcover best seller books for $1 each. That beats the library fees!
We walked around all day and were exhausted by the time we got to our hotel. We rented some movies to watch but we were out cold before we could even put them it. A whole day at the beach in the sun (we were tempted to rent surfboards until we felt how cold the water was) and a great dinner does that. We woke up to an amazing buffet breakfast. I made my own waffles. I loved it! Here's to many more years to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"So happy togehter..." We wish you many more happy days together!
Hugs, Mom and Dad